To book a treatment or find out more, please contact Gregory on;
** UPDATE ** I am very happy to say I have now resumed giving Shiatsu treatments and am mitigating Covid19 risks by using PPE and following appropriate guidelines to ensure everyone's safety.
WHAT TO EXPECT;
* All surfaces are cleaned between clients and all sheets and cloths are changed.
* Hand sanitiser is available for use on arrival.
* Please wear a face mask when you arrive for your Shiatsu.
* I will be wearing a face mask and visor for the duration of the treatment.
* I am happy to support you in-between treatments by phone or email if this is required.
* I will carry out a pre-treatment phone consultation for about 30 minutes to minimise contact time on the day of the treatment.
* I will email you a client consent form and premises agreement form for you to read and sign prior to your visit. Please bring these to your Shiatsu session.
BEFORE ARRIVING, PLEASE CONSIDER;
* Do you have a high temperature?
* Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
* Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
* Are you currently self isolating or quarantining?
If any of the answers above are YES please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
I work from my home in Colerne, between Bath and Chippenham. I have a restful and comfortable Shiatsu space over-looking the Bybrook Valley.
When you call I may be busy with clients so please leave a message and I will get back to you shortly.