** UPDATE **
I am very happy to say I have now resumed giving Shiatsu treatments and am mitigating Covid19 risks by using PPE and following appropriate guidelines to ensure everyone's safety.
If the last months have left you touch deprived, anxious or dealing with stressful situations, Shiatsu can offer an oasis of calm - a soothing balm to the mind, body and spirit. It can be so helpful in navigating these uncertain times.
I am offering treatments from my Shiatsu space in Colerne, between Chippenham and Bath, overlooking the beautiful Bybrook Valley.
Please contact me on 07952640677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT;
* All surfaces are cleaned between clients and all sheets and cloths are changed.
* Hand sanitiser is available for use on arrival.
* Please wear a face mask when you arrive for your Shiatsu.
* I will be wearing a face mask and visor for the duration of the treatment.
* I am happy to support you in-between treatments by phone or email if this is required.
* I will carry out a pre-treatment phone consultation for about 30 minutes to minimise contact time on the day of the treatment.
* I will email you a client consent form and premises agreement form for you to read and sign prior to your visit. Please bring these to your Shiatsu session.
* There is a designated door from the outside to my Shiatsu space.
BEFORE ARRIVING, PLEASE CONSIDER;
* Do you have a high temperature?
* Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
* Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
* Are you currently self isolating or quarantining?
If any of the answers above are YES please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.